Information for activity day
For the OPEN WATER ACTIVITY DAY
You will need:
- Health form (Next page of attachment).
- Swimming costume, wet suit if you have one.
- Trainers/wet suit shoes to be worn in the lake
- Flip flops/trainers to be worn around the lake.
- (footwear should be worn at all times around the centre).
- Any medication that you need
- Hat & sun lotion (hopefully) Rain coat
- Warm dry clothes including hat
- Deck chair (there is no seating provided at the camping area)
- BBQ and Drinks included in the cost
GENERAL HEALTH FORM Please Copy onto a document and print out.
Please add any additional information to back of form. Any spare inhalers or epipens should be given to the First Aider for the activity
|DATE OF BIRTH|
|Do You Suffer from any medical condition?|
|Are you allergic to anything?
|Are you taking medication?
|Any other relevant information.
|IN AN EMERGENCY YOU SHOULD CONTACT|
|ALTERNATIVE EMERGENCY CONTACT|
Parent /carer if under 16